Free 'baby bag' on orders over £25 net. Offer availale until 6pm on 21/6/20.
We are committed to protecting your privacy in line with the latest GDPR legislation. This statement describes our policy and practises with regards to processing of Personal and Company information on our website, www.rukabout.co.uk and within our associated retail outlets. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection act 1998) and if that information is entirely necessary or you have specifically chosen to include your details.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
• Email address
• Phone number
• IP Address
How we use your information:
• To process your order, send your order, take your payment, provide you with your order history. We may keep any email correspondence relating to your order/s and enquiries.
• Communication – website content, email, post and telephone where necessary and to interact with you on social media platforms.
• Your contact details may be recorded for future use.
• We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site for both statistical evaluation or survey purposes to improve our general services to you.
• To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of the rukabout.co.uk website and enable our preferred suppliers to undertake design, technical and development work.
• To notify you of our products or special offers by email. The site will allow you to ‘opt-in / opt-out’ at any time.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, aside from those companies required to fulfil your orders (e.g. Paypal, Stripe for secure payments; UK Mail, DHL, Royal Mail or another of our preferred couriers for shipping).
We may interact with you through social media platforms in accordance with each site’s rules, but we are not responsible for how the site owners collect and handle your data. We are not responsible for what third parties post on our social media accounts, but content is monitored regularly. Offensive or illegal material will be removed wherever possible or referred to the platform owner.
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer and is stored on your hard drive. These are essential to the operation of the website and to enable you to purchase goods from the store. They do not harm your PC and do not contain data which can personally identify you and do not include insensitive data such as your credit card numbers. Cookies are also used by us to track customer usage of the website – via Google analytics, as this enables us to better serve you by ensuring our site is working as it should. This data is anonymous and cannot be used to personally identify you and whilst it includes broad geographical locations, this too is anonymous. You can change the setting on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent. However, you will not, as a result be able to purchase from our site.
Up to date: